Saturday, July 10, 2010

Quotes from the Bug

This evening I heard ridiculous amounts of laughing from upstairs.
So I covertly snuck up to investigate...and steal a grilled cheese sandwich...shhhh.
They were watching Little Giants.
For any poor soul who hasn't seen it, click on the name for a link to the trailer.
Anyway, back to the story.
The only way to get any kind of idea of the experience is to get it in quotes.
So here it goes to the best of my ability.

Cita: Aliswan, there is a quote you always say on this movie!
Aliswan:  My quote?
Cita:  Yes, you say it all the time...ummm...
Aliswan:  Well do remember what it was?
(Bug comes in and overhears the conversation)
Cita:  It is your quote...ummm...
Bug:  Is it..."she's pissed"?

The line Bug is referencing goes as follows:
"Who's that?"
"That's my niece Becky, and she's pissed."
I'm glad I have left such a positive impression on my siblings. :)

Thankfully that isn't the line the Cita was thinking about.
Unfortunately we still can't figure out what that line is. 
 Oh well. 
 One for the memories.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I loved that movie back in the day. And I can clearly see that scene play out - at the end when Icebox is in her cheerleader outfit with a football uniform over top walking out on the football field. Good times.