Friday, July 16, 2010

Having Trouble Trying to Sleep...

Yeah 11:00 pm is really not that late.
6:00 am is really not that early.
But those are my hours folks...generally.
Weekends are obviously different but all I want to do at 11:00 pm is sleep.
But I can't.
So I am posting pictures of the drive home this afternoon.


It was...long. 
Come to think of it, it is always long.
But pretty.


No worries, the Chex Mix was very safe.


I apologize about the quality of these photos.
They were taken on my phone,
in a moving vehicle,
through a dirty window,
after a long weeks work.
By the way, I just learned I can transfer pictures from my phone to my little netbook via Bluetooth.
I am REALLY loving this netbook.
Best purchase of all time really.

Well nighty night.
Maybe.
Hopefully.
But not likely.

No comments: