Monday, July 5, 2010

3 - 2 - 1 takeoff

So here I am taking off again.  
That's what I do, run away. :)  
Actually I guess I'm not really running away.  
I simply want to run away.  
7 days, to the day, since coming home I am taking off again.  
I want to run in the other direction a little bit.  
Starting a new position is always nerve-racking. 
 Thankfully I am practically already packed. :)  Just transferring from a suitcase to a duffel bag.  
Love my life right now...really I do. 
How many people get to spend their days doing what they absolutely love?
Definitely not everyone.
I am very, very blessed.
Which means I can't run away,
regardless how appealing it may be.
:)
So I'm off to travel, work hard, and learn about people who only can speak through what they left behind.
Awesome.

No comments: