Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weak Sauce--2 miles and counting

So on Monday I did a 2 mile jog!!!  Probably the slowest 2 mile jog ever recorded, but it was 2 miles. :)  It's been a bit frustrating getting back into the swing of things.  Last semester I did 4 miles on my last run but then I got sick, had finals, got sick again...and again.  So after a long break, Otis is getting me up there again.  I'm trying to run at least every other day, and things are slowly getting better.  Thank goodness.

Checked the mailbox the other day and my letter of recommendation was in there from the Graduate Studies Office.  I have never had a letter like this, it was amazing to read and I blushed more than once.  

Still working on my Statistics Class.  I'm taking my first midterm (hopefully) tomorrow...maybe Friday, we'll see.  

So life is good...meaning it's continuing forward, and I'm moseying along through it!

1 comment:

Eureka said...

I just have to say that I'm proud of those 2 miles you did. Maybe tomorrow you can crank out 3 miles. If you do it, I'll do it :)