Wednesday, February 17, 2010

♥ Tender Mercies--Answers to Prayers ♥

I have been struggling lately...I know, I know, I have said this before.  Lately I have been unfortunate to find that often when others don't feel they have control in their own lives, they deem it necessary to try to control yours.  They question your decisions, motives and personal revelation.

Apparently my life is not up to the standard others believe is necessary.
I won't go into the list of whys but I think I should say that every action I am and have taken has been through personal reflection, ceaseless prayer, and the strongest personal revelation I have ever received in my life.

I guess that with such strong spiritual manifestations comes the strongest of opposition.

So last night as I was praying, and trying to deal with the judgmental comments and actions of others, I read these verses in the Doctrine and Covenants chapter 64.

I bookmarked it with a paper crane, because I can make those now. :)
29. Wherefore, as ye are agents, ye are on the Lord's errand; and whatever ye do according to the will of the Lord is the Lord's business.
30. And he hath set you to provide for his saints in these last days, that they may obtain an inheritance in the land of Zion.
31. And behold, I, the Lord, declare unto you, and my words are sure and shall not fail, that they shall obtain it.
32. But all things must come to pass in their time.
33. Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work.  And out of small things proceedeth that which is great.
34. Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and a willing mind; and the willing and obedient shall eat the good of the land of Zion in these last days.
 So I won't even try to explain how these verses answered my prayers.  The important thing is that my Father in Heaven answered my prayers, He loves me, and I'm doing what He wants me to.  

Yep, God loves us.

How could we ever think otherwise?
♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: