Saturday, February 13, 2010

Break A Leg--My day off

I have been working pretty non-stop on my independent study class for the past week.  Hence the lack of posts and baking endeavors.  Wednesday, I finally finished the lessons for the first section of my course and was ready to take my exam on Thursday.  Unfortunately I forgot to request my exam, so I took my test yesterday (Friday).  This meant that I had Thursday off.  
So what do I do on my days off?  Well, I watch movies, read, and do origami.  Actually that was just Thursday.  I have always wanted to learn to fold paper awesomely but never have had the time.  So I did it on Thursday.  Here are a few of the results:
So overall, it was nice to have a day off.  I have been working incredibly hard and the break was nice.
Still waiting to hear back on grad school.  

No comments: