Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We call you "bug" for a reason...

I guess a little background is appropriate.
After we dropped Stephie and Deruda off at school, the Cita took a left turn on a busy road. 
(she doesn't like left turns onto busy roads)  
I always tease her, squeeze her cheeks and tell her how proud I am of her.
Bug likes this.
She thinks it is hilarious and laughs quite a bit...every morning.
This morning she added this comment in the midst of her laughter:

Bug: You know Aliswan, when...I mean, IF you ever get married your kids are going to think you are awesome...that, or they will be really, really embarrassed.
Aliswan:  Gee, thanks bug, you're real sweet.
Bug: Notice how I changed 'when' to 'if you ever get married'? (followed by loud and obnoxious laughing)
Aliswan: Yes, bug I did, thanks for your unfailing support.

So, I just finished my last 2 quizzes before my midterm tomorrow.  As of tomorrow my class is half-done.
Getting closer!!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

you go girl! i'm trying to finish bio 100 in the next few weeks. i hate bio :(

Aliswan said...

I wholly agree, bio stinks. :(