Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Strange Familia(r)--BOOP!

So at the moment I am a complete basket case.  I just want the wait for...everything...to be over.  I kind of feel like I have placed all my eggs in one basket.  Despite my faith that I believe this is the right basket, it's still incredibly stressful knowing I've placed my future in someone else's hands...actually I think it is committee, but you catch my drift.
After an exceptionally long, sleepless night, followed by an exceptionally long, homework filled morning; I got to go home and take a nap and play with my little Widgie.  While her mommy put away the groceries, I kept Lizzie entertained by dropping a spoon.  Yep, that's all I did, and she thought it was hilarious.

GIGGLES!!! @ Yahoo! Video

So I spent a few minutes with the Widgie and erased hours of unrest and strain.
I love babies.
I can't wait to have my own
someday...

1 comment:

Lydia said...

that was priceless. i love baby laughs. adam sometimes get rigby worked up into a good belly laugh and it is infectious.