Saturday, January 2, 2010

Under Construction

Obviously, the blog is a bit under construction.  I'm trying a bunch of new things with the new year that is upon us.  I'm starting to label my posts.  I don't know why I never did that before.  Seems silly now.  I'm also trying to post more as a motivation for some of my new year resolutions.  It will keep me going I think.  We'll see!
So one of my labels is 'Tender Mercies'.  One of the many new year resolutions is to study the scriptures and the words of the prophets and apostles daily.  This morning I read an article by Dieter F. Uchtdorf called "Hold on a Little Longer".  It really touched my spirit and gave me hope.  Click HERE to read the message.  It's a keeper! :) Happy New Year!
Also, I made bread for the first time in my life.  It turned out really good...the second time around. :)

No comments: