Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Once Upon A Time--The Stats Class

Once upon a time there was a girl named Aliswan who desperately wished to get going on all of those life-changing events.  The biggest hurdle to jump in order to reach this goal was to graduate from university in April of 2010.  While that would seem like an easy thing for our heroine there was one villainous beast who stood in her way.  It's name was Statistics 221...........................................yep, that's as far as it goes.
I started my final class of my undergraduate career this morning, officially anyway.  I've been trying to really get going on it but apparently setting this class up and getting everything in order takes a long time.  Starting this class included buying, registering, paying for registration, reading a million things, registering again, waiting for them to email me back, paying more fees, registering some more...yada, yada, yada.  I'm starting to care less and less that I saved so much money doing Independent Study.
The good in all of this?  This morning I set up my computer next to my window and when I opened the blinds...it was raining.  For anyone who knows me, the beautiful, cloudy skies are not a curse but a major, feel-good blessing.  So I stared out the window for awhile and just reveled in the beauty of rain...until literally this second when it started to snow.  That was really cool actually.  Don't worry, it's pretty and isn't sticking yet. :)

No comments: