Friday, January 1, 2010

Strange commentary on life.

So, after reunion type conversations with friends I grew up with, I've decided that sometimes life is strange. You grow up all doing the same type of things at the same time. You lose you 12 year old molars at about the same time, you move forward in school at the same time, you all start dating around the same time, you move out of the house at about the same time....the list continues forever...well not quite. Suddenly you graduate from high school, move out, move on, and those friends you grew and did everything with, now move in completely different directions. This has been definitely thrown into my face lately after connecting with some of these old friends. My little brother's friends are getting married, while my friends are starting a family, or their family is growing exponentially. All the while I am in this limbo stage trying to see where my life is about to turn. Hmmmm....what I wouldn't do for some absolute direction right about now.

No comments: