Friday, January 22, 2010

Sandwich Day Monday--The book is back!

MAJOR MIRACLE!!!  Once upon a time, a long, long, long time ago (2 years kids), I worked at a little mini cafe on campus called the Pendulum Court.  It is run by the BYU Dietetics Program and it makes the most amazing food.  That semester they made a cookbook and I bought it, it was unreal and one day, as I was unpacking from a trip, it disappeared.  Jump back to 2 years later, I am looking for a frame that has a picture of a good friend to show Otis.  In a random box full of old trophies I find my cookbook that I thought had been accidentally thrown away.

It was miraculous and my family has reaped the benefits.  Last night I made the Southern Chicken Salad Croissant and everyone has been eating it nonstop.  I think tomorrow I'm going to make Cranberry Orange Scones.  We'll see. :)  So there is the miracle for the week.  Yay for good food!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

That cookbook sounds AMAZING! Or maybe AMASSING! Want to post some recipes, please?

P.S. I hope you get the reference for my spelling. Did you know he moved down to AZ with his wife to the same city I live in? Talk about weird.

speedy said...

I can attest to the awesomeness! I'm eating a cranberry orange scone right now and it is delicious!