Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cocoa Puffs and Pergamum

This morning we left Assos.

Now, the following pics were not from this morning (obviously) but they were from dinner the other night at our hotel.
Forgive the poor quality, they were taken from my ipod.


It was absolutely beautiful there.  
I want to go back someday.


I also seem to post random things of what I eat.
This was breakfast this morning.


I had 2 helpings of the cocoa cereal.

What can I say?  
I love cereal - especially if it is chocolate.

We left Assos this morning and headed for Pergamum.
Pergamum is an absolutely amazing site.
So much has come from this site and so much is left.


The theater we went to today wasn't all that exciting for me but it does help round out my data set.

And really what is more important in my life right now than a rounded out data set?

I can't think of anything.

Except maybe cocoa puff cereal.

;)


Tomorrow morning we will visit the Pergamum acropolis, see another theater there and then head for Ephesus.

I am amazed at all I am seeing and what the next few weeks hold.

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: