Sunday, March 16, 2008

Yay for happiness!


So yesterday I was really craving the candles. They are so marvelous and so I went and bought a candle holder and candles that smell heavenly to put in them. Now our apartment smells wonderful all the time.
So on Friday night I went to the late show of 27 dresses at the dollar theater. It was really fun and here is why...for starters it was 25 cents. That was pretty amazing, I felt like I was in the 50's or 60's and after the movie I could go to an ice cream parlor in my poodle skirt and get a fudge sundae for like a quarter. It was really cool. The next reason why it was pretty amazing is that the movie was so good! Not like it will my cinematic history or get an oscar or anything but it was just one of those fun, feel good (most of the time) movies. It was funny, cute, had a hot guy a happy ending and apparently all the ingredients for a good chick flick. You never know, I may go see it again.
My family is on spring break this week so I definitely intend on spending time with them....between my classes. Also this is my last week of work! Yay for no longer washing pots and touching other people's half eaten food. Life is good. :)

No comments: