Saturday, February 23, 2008

Early in the friggin' morning

Well it is only 7am but I have been up on and off all night and up since 4am. It feels like forever though so I am starting to think that the hours in the early morning are twice as long. At least from midnight to six. I guess that would mean that there are really twelve extra hours everyday that I know about that everyone else is without. Maybe I should do my homework and get a million more things done..........ha yeah right.

Yesterday while I was walking to class I saw a bunch of ducks on the path in front of me. Why is it that ducks here don't migrate? I realized that I had my camera with me and decided to take some pictures of the freaks of nature. It was nice they are quite pretty. I really like walking this path to class because it is really beautiful and pointless observations like the migratory patterns of ducks and those of exhausted students amuse me. Also it is a rather excluded walkway so if I accidently start singing aloud to my ipod know one looks at me funny, well other than the ducks, so I guess we are both relatively freaks of nature.

One day I found some keys in the snow on my path............I really wish I would have known the car they went to then I wouldn't had to have turned them in to the lost and found. (sigh) :)

No comments: